Thursday 1 May 2014

Wrecking ball

A chinese proverb says "when you are set to take revenge,dig two graves"
  
       " I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL"
           I NEVER HIT SO HARD IN LOVE
     ALL I WANTED WAS TO BREAK UR WALLS
        ALL U EVER DID WAS..WRECK ME
            " YEAH U...U WRECKED ME"

I turned up the volume of the theatre system playing miley cyrus' wrecking ball to drown the moans of pleasure coming downstairs as Hamz was busy with his new GF upstairs

 "Ohhhh yeaaa! Hamza,ohhhh haaaaamza,yeah baby,u hitting the right spot"


I sank into the sofa sipping chilled lemonade I'd made earlier in the morning,watching cable and wrecking ball still playing,shaking my head and smiling,thinking about what my brother was doing upstairs,I couldn't help but think whether I was being a good big brother condoning Hamz to bring a girl into our house to make love to,given his history with women,but I thought it was better I knew about it than doing it behind my back and who knows,getting into trouble again, after a couple of minutes,while dozing off already,I heard a loud bang on the door that made me sprang to my feet,I turned down the volume of the speaker boxes a bit and went to get the door,opening the door ajar,I saw bisola!

Bisola is the girl it was alleged last year,got pregnant for Hamz and dragged our family through public feuds and embarrassment and we had to accept to pay for her hospital bills throughout pregnancy and after she gave birth,we paid exorbitant fees for DNA and to our relief,it proved negative and that ended Hamz's relationship with bisola,fans from FB might remember this debacle,anyway,so bisola felt scorned and here to get her pound of flesh,but seriously?I don't know why,I mean she's the one who hurt Hamz,lied about the paternity of her then unborn child,caused us a lot of problems financially and emotionally,so what could be her problem?
  
 Seeing me,she calmly greeted me and looking at her suspiciously,I greeted back,asking what she wanted,she looked at me with disgust and asked where Hamz was,I returned the look of disgust and told her Hamz wasn't around,

"WHERE IS HE?! "

She screamed, my face squeezing into a confused look,suddenly,she violently pushed me off the door as I lost my balance,she rushed inside,screaming

"HAMZ"

 As he hurried downstairs,thinking something bad is probably happening to me as he held on to his pajamas trousers,on sighting Hamz and his girl,she screamed

"YOU",

Stretching her hand at him, as I stood up grimacing with pain from falling hard on my butt,

"SO,U USED ME,DUMPED ME AND FEEL U CAN JUST MOVE ON?....WITH MY FRIEND? HAMZA,I LOATHE U DEEPLY"


She barked, I couldn't believe my ears,so Hamz went for bisola's friend? Am guessing he's clueless about the girlfriend code which states that a man shouldn't date his ex-girlfriend's gal pal,I don't blame him,I blame the girl,she should know better. Rather than Hamz to tackle the issue with maturity and ofcourse, the pent up anger he harbours against her,he lashed out at her and demanded she get the hell out of the house,meanwhile the new girl halima pouted and slowly wearing her clothes,couldn't be bothered with her friend's feeling,I decided I've heard enough and wanted to weigh in....then it happened so fast,I heard a shrill cry of agony,bisola had whipped out a blade,descended on both Hamz and halima and slashed them with the blade,slicing their skins in many places,I was shocked as blood oozed out and flowed freely on Hamz's arms who tried to blocked bisola with his arms and got slashed on his arms also,halima's cheeks all stained with blood,I screamed and tried to stop bisola but she brandished the blade at me and I ran out to fetch the gateman and went to the backyard to get an unused pestle,meanwhile cries of pain still renting the air in the house,I got back inside and musa had been able to overpower bisola,but the few seconds all this happened and the rug is messed up with blood,Hamz's tears mixed freely with blood, I was so shocked I couldn't even touch him,halima looked like a victim in the film the saw,it was such a gory sight,I quickly called the police and they came to carry bisola away,I laid a large nylon bag on d backseat of the car and gently led halima then hamza to the seat,then I remembered I couldn't drive and so was musa,the gateman,I sprinted out of the compound and went in circles,knocking on gates of neighbors and begging anyone I saw to help drive us,naturally,seeing me looking bloodied and scary,they were rather hesistant to drive us but nnamdi,a neighborhood pal of mine quickly rushed with me and collecting the car keys from me,quickly drove us to the hospital,Hamz and halima were looking pale,I was scared and we drove off,I kept shaking, nnamdi kept asking me to calm down and turned on the car stereo hoping some music would calm me down and playin on cool fm was the last parts of wrecking ball by miley cyrus playing softly as I saw in the distance,the policemen taking bisola away and looking at Hamz and halima and in the distance,at bisola's blood-stained hands and tearful eyes
      "I came in like a wrecking ball"
      Yeah! I just closed my eyes n swung
     Left me crashing in a blazing fall
          All u ever did was wreck me
          Yeah u! You wreck me
           Yeah u! You wreck me

KEEP UP!

7 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Speechless! Ur family is one helluva family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abi ooo,loool,trulyy helluva family

      Delete
  2. Well written,I can picture how this would look like when it hits tv! Weldone,u truly a writer

    ReplyDelete
  3. U dey try man,how is Hamz doing now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeez! Wat became of bisola?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ur opening with wrecking ball,I had to listen to d song while reading it so d whole reading experience wud fully sink in,I felt it more,thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this bisola girl is a witch I hope hamz was not sliced with blade on the face lmao because he likes doing fine boy lool

    ReplyDelete